I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Oct 14, 2008

"It's Time for Danger Theater"





My favorite show at the Michigan Renaissance Festival. The Zucchini Brothers have become just that, my favorite. I used to have another favorite but they have not been back, due to politics with management, for several years. I truly enjoy watching the juggling and I love their corniness. I have to admit that I have their performance close to memorized so I definitely know when they have added new material and that is always a thrill. I look forward to when my boys get a real kick out of watching the show. I thought Asa would enjoy it this year but by the time we got to go to the show he had completely zonked out and slept through the whole show. I'll have to try and plan next year so that the boys will be awake. Eli was awake but being a few months shy of one year old he really wasn't all that interested with what was going on around him well at least not on stage.

1 comment:

Louise said...

All I can say is you're brave to take two such young children to an all-day event like that! I think you're lucky one slept through the show.

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family