I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Oct 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween everyone. While I have mixed feelings about this holiday, I do small festivities more of a harvest celebration. I have heard and understand both sides of the argument. It's my fault because I can always look at both sides of a situation and know where each is coming from. Don't get me wrong though, just because I can see both sides does not mean that I sway in my beliefs, I know what I believe and there is little that one can do short of proving me completely wrong to convince me otherwise. Yeah I know I'm a complex person.

Over the next week I will be posting some of the photos that I wanted to post but they just didn't seem to make it at the time or something else came up. Okay I'll admit it most of them I just plain forgot to post. Also I will be pulling from both my recent archives and some of my older archives that well I just couldn't post because I didn't have a blog yet.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Michele said...

He's a delightful little pumpkin ... all aglow! Very well done.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your photography!
~Michele~

Shelley said...

Very nice pumpkin!

Louise said...

We didn't get around to carving pumpkins this year. The older the kids get, the more stuff there is to do. We had a Fall Festival at school and let them decorate pumpkins with stickers. So much less mess!

The great thing about this country is that you can believe what you want, and as long as it doesn't harm others, it is fine. I know not everyone is as open-minded about it as that, but I would say the majority are!

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family