I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Sep 17, 2008

Goldenrod





I have to say I love my camera. I took both of these pictures without changing my position. And yes this is the same plant in both pictures. At times I would like a different camera but I will definitely keep this camera for my macro shots. I enjoy doing the close up images. I would like to have classified this down to the specific type of goldenrod but didn't have the patience to sit and look through them at this time. Hopefully I will be back up and running this weekend. Have a great Wednesday.

2 comments:

storyteller said...

I’m playing ‘catch up’ today … loved the photos in your last 3 posts … wish I had ‘success’ with macros because yours are wonderful! I'm almost wordless at Sacred Ruminations and have shared 'goodies' to 'snag and share' at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,

Louise said...

Figuring out an exact goldenrod would take more patience than a lot of people (including me) have! Yes, keep your camera. I love the combination of macro and YOU!

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family