I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Sep 22, 2008

Blue Sky



The day I went to the Sarett Nature Center was a very beautiful day. There were blue skies overhead. The trails were nicely shaded and it was not excessively warm. I enjoyed walking around and looking at all of the trees and plants. I especially loved the butterflies. I have already posted them, scroll down or click on the butterfly label to see them. I had hoped to see more birds but they were not very active while I was out there. I was contented with my butterfly friends though and I was able to capture more beautiful flowers. Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Looks like a peaceful place to be.This would be the kind of picture I would take,given the oppotunity.

Louise said...

That is a pretty sky, and the green is SO green! I'm surprised there's not the tiniest hint of fall color in that!

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family