I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Jun 8, 2008

Iris after the Rain



Here is another flower after the rain. I love these raindrop images. Just goes to show that even when you get rained out you don't have to lose out. I still managed to get some awesome photos despite not being able to go on my nature walk as I had planned. It also goes to show that I'm not willing to let any opportunity pass me by, I'm still going to try and snag some photo ops no matter what, rain or shine.

6 comments:

alicesg said...

Lovely photo. Love the raindrops on the petals.

Tom said...

JUst called by to say hi and thank you for your visit and comment today... you have some beautiful flowers on show here.. always a pleasure to look at and read about them. I also visited your other two blogs and was impresses the the B&W shots on the eyes..

Thanks again
Tom

Unknown said...

That is a cool photo. I can smell the freshness in the air!

Shelley said...

I love these rain soaked flower photos - they are still beautiful and interesting.

Marvin said...

Beautiful! Flowers with rain or dew drops are one of my most favorite photo subjects.

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

This is beautiful. I don't usually let the weather hold me back either unless it's really terrible.

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family