I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

May 14, 2008

Zehnder's Holz Brucke Covered Bridge



This is the covered bridge in Frankenmuth. There are some wonderful spots for pics up there. I know when I started this project everyone would ask if I had gone to shoot this bridge. I think this is one of the most well known covered bridges in Michigan. Now I just need to finish locating and shooting the other covered bridges in Michigan so that I can say that I have completed this quest. Although it might take a little more than that because I want to be able to reshoot some of the bridges in different seasons. We'll see how things go this summer. Wish me luck in trying to finish this project.

No comments:

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family