I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

May 9, 2008

Joshua's Crossing (Lake Ann)



This is a lovely bridge tucked away up north in Lake Ann. I almost didn't find the bridge. I had drove passed it and about half a mile down the road realized that I had gone to far (thank you mapquest). I pain stakingly plotted out my route and knew about where it had to be. I drove from Flint to here to Sleeping Bear Dunes and back to Flint all in about eleven hours. My sister came with me as well as her two daughters. They really did wonderful considering they were couped up in the car all day.

1 comment:

custom trains said...

Good for you for taking the time to find such a great shot. My mom and I just drove 400 miles each way to take me to Barstow in Southern California to watch trains. When something calls you, you gotta follow the muse.

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family