I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

May 31, 2008

Standing Tall



This little tulip was the only one in the flower bed. It was standing there all by itself among other plants but not another tulip to be found. I was instantly drawn into the flower. It stood out against the bark with the petals of deep purple that look like a velvety-satin. A beautiful masterpiece to be found out in nature left by our God and creator to be enjoyed.

5 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

Wonderful image and a great words to go along. the Creator sure does surprise us each day..

Anonymous said...

Tulips are such wonderful flowers, and this one is especially beautiful. I love that dark color.

Unknown said...

That is an awesome picture! Wow, I love it. Commentary great too!

Shelley said...

I have a couple tulips left and I have this same color one - I agree - it is a masterpiece!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family