I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Jun 12, 2009

Shimmering Satin



My bargain flowers that we bought the other day. We splurged and bought cut flowers, two half dozen bundles for $1.49 a piece. They were so pretty, I couldn't resist. And for $3.00 I was able to beautify my home for a brief time period. I still look at the grocery store every now and then to see if there are any more bargains like this to be found.

4 comments:

Dawning Inspiration said...

Pink Tulips are one of my favorites!! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

that really IS cheap for such beautiful decoration! I'd love to have them sitting on my kitchen table!

Michele said...

Yes, this was a good splurge for sure!! These are delightful!

Carol said...

That is a truly beautiful photo of the tulips. Very soft.

www.riverwildlife.blogspot.com

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family