I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Jun 10, 2009

Glimpses of Blue


So the other day, well Mother's Day to be exact, we were walking through the preserve and I'm admiring the beautiful color of this tree's blossoms. What would I see land in the tree? None other than a gorgeous Blue Jay who looks even more striking in the tree. Sure enough I get the camera aimed at him and focused and just before I can snap the picture...


He flies away.

5 comments:

Dawning Inspiration said...

Silly ol' birds! Gorgeous tree though! Wow!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful tree and the Blue Jay would have been perfect.THis sort of thing happens to me all the time.
Blessings,Ruth

Anonymous said...

Dog-gone it! That's a shame - I would love to have seen a blue jay amongst all that pink!

Christy said...

It was beautiful. He stood out so well amongst those pink blossoms. I'm glad that I did get to see it at least.

Louise said...

The pink takes my breath away!

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family