I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Jan 27, 2009

Randomness

To fill some time while I edit photos and finish helping my mom with things. I give you this random questionaire that I found at Bluff Area Daily. I felt it would give you more insight as to who I am.


1. Do you like blue cheese? EEWWWWWWW

2. Have you ever smoked? Does two weeks in the fifth grade count?

3. Do you own a gun? No but my hubby would like to own one for hunting.

4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? That would be Watermelon Ice if they even still make that flavor, it has been a while.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're not my favorite but it is what I usually eat when we have a cookout and they are on the menu.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Holiday Inn with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire - it doesn't get much better than that.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Just depends on my mood and what is handy.

9. Can you do push-ups? It's been a while.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding band

11. Favorite hobby? Photography and Blogging.

12. Do you have A.D.D? No but there are times one has to wonder.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No but I did when I was in high school but don't need them anymore (they were only for reading)

14. Middle name? Rae

15. Name thoughts at this moment? I need to go to bed.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Juice, and Regular pop (usually Dr. Pepper or Wild Cherry Pepsi)

17. Current worry? Losing our home and not knowing for sure where we will go.

18. Current hate right now? The financial crisis and the lack of jobs in my area.

19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere family is around.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Watched the ball drop from my living room.

21. Where would you like to go? Any place that haven't already been, although I wouldn't mind visiting those places again either.

22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know.

23. Do you own slippers? Yeah, but I rarely wear them, I usually wear socks instead.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope, I like flannel, even in the summer.

26. Can you whistle? Not really.

27. Favorite Color? Shades of Blue.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? As much as I love music, I really don't sing in the shower.

29. Would you be a pirate? Maybe for a Halloween costume.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Abigail.

31. Favorite boy's name? Asa or Eli take your pick.

32. What's in your pocket right now? No pockets right now, but usually my cell phone when I have pockets.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? My boys

34. What vehicle do you drive? Pontiac Montana

35. Worst injury you've ever had? A broken bone, the fourth meta-carpal on my left hand. Happened in a car accident, I thought it was just jambed but good thing we went to the emergency room. Either that or dislocating my knee, very inconvenient for getting around.

36. Do you love where you live? I like that I am close to my family but a warmer climate might be nice. Michigan winters, enough said.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

Leave a comment if you decide to do this little questionaire so that I can visit and read your responses. Or you can just let me know what you thought of my answers. Thanks for taking the time to read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent - I'm so glad you participated - I didn't think anyone was going to!
And, the name Asa - where did you hear that name? That's what Al Jolson's father called him. I don't know if you know who that is, but I heard it in the movie about his life & had never heard the name before until reading your list tonight.

Anonymous said...

Those are incredible names for your sons. I love the name Asa!
I have a video of an Al Jolson song @ the bottom of my page if you'd like to see it. A preacher (an older gentlemen) that I work w/ got me listening to Al Jolson - he breaks out in song at times & sings the song in the video.

Shelley said...

These were fun to read about you!
Flannel sheets are the best!
And this years Michigan winter is dragging on a little harshly...

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family