I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Nov 10, 2014

Playing with Lights!

Back in August, I spent the evening with my cousin and fellow shooting partner doing what we love the best!  We had the opportunity to get out and play with the lights at the county fair!  Here are my favorites!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

it looks very beautiful really

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family