I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Jul 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July Weekend

A few of my favorite shots from last year's firework display in Frankenmuth, MI.



Today (July 2) is my anniversary. Twelve years ago today, I chose to spend the rest of my life with my wonderful husband. If you want to see what we are up to check out my family blog.
Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4th of July holiday.

5 comments:

Dawning Inspiration said...

Very, very pretty! Happy 4th to you too!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Congratulations on your anniversary.
Great fireworks shots.I am having difficulty with this subject,so far no really good pictures.
Blessings,Ruth

Veronica said...

Beautiful pictures! I enjoyed browsing thru your photos!!

chasity said...

what brilliant shots.
july 4th was our anniversary~ 21 years. hard to believe how time flies.
hope you had a wonderful celebration and that the sparks continue to fly for many many more years!

Siddhartha Joshi said...

reminds of our festival diwali, which happened just last week :)

all of these are great captures :)

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family