I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Oct 23, 2009

I shall be back...

and running here shortly. We have a house and will be moving; once settled a bit, I will have my internet back at home. I have missed my blogging friends and look forward to being able to catch back up with all of you soon.

2 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

I too am looking forward to seeing you in blog world more often.Hope the move goes smoothly.
Blessings,Ruth

Christy said...

Thank you Ruth. I have missed my daily visit. The move is going well, we are painting and slowly moving things as we head over to paint.

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family