I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

May 11, 2009

Update

Just wanted to check in and let my fellow followers and others know that I am still here. Have been working on editting and playing with the photos from my brothers wedding. Here are a couple that I have played with that I really like. I am about half way through the editting process and should be done by the end of this week. I have been on two or three nature center walks that I am eager to share with you all but am not allowing myself to play with those images until I am finished with the wedding images.



4 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

It is good to hear from you again.These sample picures look great.It must have been a lovely wedding.
Blesings,Ruth

Anonymous said...

I like these shots - Very pretty!

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely photos of a very cute little girl.

Shaun said...

I just got here so dont post too much more right now. Still looking around your blog if that's ok. I have heard the Olympus is great, so along with learning please post some updates on it.... nice pics...

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family