I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Apr 22, 2008

Migration



I know this image is from the fall as the birds were headed south. I like the monochrome look to the image. Everything a varying shade of blue. It has very little changes made to it. I really hate to do any touch-ups or changes to my photos. I will admit there was a weird looking circle in the clouds that I did clone stamp out so that the clouds flowed better but other than that I did not do much to the photo.

No comments:

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family