I truly think that there is more beauty in imperfection than perfection, for it is the imperfect things that truly make us beautiful. --me
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape ©2008-2014 Christy Rae Woods and Into the Woods Photography. All Rights Reserved. All images and content are copyrighted material and may not be used in any manner without prior written permission.

Sep 25, 2014

Butterflies in Bloom 2014

So over the Spring Break back in April, our family went to Dow Gardens in Midland and got to view these beauties!






We enjoyed our time in the greenhouse, then embarked a a short stroll through the gardens.  These little white beauties were a wonderful sight letting us know that the winter freeze we had had was not going to keep us in its grip for much longer!


My two cuties in a great photo spot!


2 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Such pretty images!

Carol said...

If you ever get a chance to find Monarch or Queen caterpillars on a milkweed plant...take them and lots of milkweed home and watch it. I raise Monarchs & Queens (just for release) and have started raising Zebra Longwings and Gulf Fritillaries. Larval plant is Passion Vine. The pupating is amazing as well as watching the little caterpillars shed their skins several times. I never get tired of watching them.

My First Blogging Recognition

My First Blogging Recognition
from Louise at Potted Frog

My Second Blogging Recognition

My Second Blogging Recognition
from Mom of 4 at Our "Lil" Family

My Third Blogging Recognition

My Third Blogging Recognition
from Pam at The Conley Family